The Mercer County Sheriffs Office is only accepting applications for a License to Carry Firearm Permit Online or by Mail.
Select one of the following steps to submit your application:
- Navigate to https://mercerpa.permitium.com/ccw/start
- At this site you will complete an application, pay by credit/debit card, receive personal notifications by email or text, and make your own appointments online after being notified by email or text.
- The application process is completed ONLINE. Do not print and mail this information.
- Fill out the application in its entirety. Applications are available for download at https://www.mercercountypa.gov/sheriff/default.htm located under Printable Documents and inside the entry of the
- Mail your application with a photocopy of your driver's license
(color if possible) and if applicable, a copy of your address update
- If renewing, a copy of your current concealed carry permit, A check or money order in the amount of $20.00 to the Mercer
County Sheriff's Office.
- Mail completed application, required copies, and payment to:
Mercer County Sheriff's Office
205 South Erie Street
Mercer, PA 16137
ATTN: CC Permits
THE APPLICATION FORM MUST BE FILLED OUT COMPLETELY, BE LEGIBLE, SIGNED AND DATED, AND MAILED WITH THE REQUIRED COPIES OR IT WILL BE RETURNED TO YOU.
When your application has been received and processed you will be contacted for an appointment to complete your application process for a License to Carry Permit.